Phase 1/2 return to play information
KEYSA has been working with the City of Cranbrook, BC Soccer and Via Sport to go through all the guidelines and develop the most safe way to play soccer possible. Phase one will be:
- fields will be spaced out with specific drop off and pick up entrances
- players will be assigned a 6yrd by 10yrd socially distant box for practice in which they will be required to stay in unless directed other wise by their coach
- players will be required use hand sanitizer prior entering the field and when leaving the field
- parents will be required required to self screen players prior to practice just like they do before going to school.
- If your child shows any symptoms of COVID (ie fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing) they must stay home from practice. If your child becomes ill during practice you will be asked to pick them up immediately
- Prior to your child playing you must read and sign a parent/player informed consent form(bellow) and the BC Soccer COVID liability waiver read the explanation(also bellow)
Parent and Player informed consent
BC soccer's COVID liability information
BC Soccer's COVID liability waiver
WEEKLY health screening form
Moir field map
BC soccer's return to play
Via sport's return to sport guidelines
City of Cranbrook's user guidelines for moir park
Return to play power point presentation
We are hopeful that phase two will start in the near future and at that time we will get to have more frequent practices with some team scrimmages.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing all the players out on the field again!